Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Missionem (Misssion Statement)

I Take Delight In
  • ·      Order and rhythm
  • ·      Encountering the Sacred
  • ·      Sweet Commiseration
  • ·      Beauty in the commonplace


 I Aspire to
  • ·      Be a faithful daughter, sister, friend, and parishioner
  • ·      Cultivate a nature of reliability and consistency
  • ·      Be a person of a gentle and graceful spirit  
  • ·      Give thanks in all, and complain at little
  • ·      Attend to all three aspects of my personhood; my soul, spirit, and body

  • I Will

  • ·      Embrace my faith and Spiritual Community wholly
  • ·      Be fully present in my pursuits, passions, and relationships
  • ·      Fall before my Savior in adoration
  • ·      Defend the dignity of others






No comments:

Post a Comment